Al-Haramain Technology Accelerator
The first business accelerator specialized in supporting and developing the business of the leading companies and projects participating in Hajj Hackathon in cooperation with a number of strategic partners such as Doyof Al Rahman Program (DARP), and the Saudi Federation for Cyber Security, Programming and Drones. The accelerator aims at finding and harnessing innovative technical solutions that enrich the experience of performing the rites of pilgrims and integrative contribution to achieve the objectives of the Vision 2030 towards increasing the capacity to receive the guests of Rahman and enrich their religious journey with high satisfaction with the services provided.
Al-Haramain Technology Accelerator included:
– 30 projects joining the Accelerator.
– Workshops and guidance sessions and coordination of meetings and field visits with relevant parties.
– Graduated 26 projects and investing in them according to their achievement of the outputs during the acceleration period.
– Experience of some projects in Hajj 1440 AH with the aim of establishing promising technical companies serving the guests of Rahman.
– Investment in projects with a value of up to SAR 150,000 for each project.