– Dulani Center was established in Riyadh in the first quarter of 2016 to achieve the vision of the Social Development Bank, which seeks to provide non-financial services to owners of small and medium enterprises, which varies between training, consulting and guidance. In order to help the owners of companies or institutions that are struggling or facing problems and find solutions to them.
– The most prominent achievements of the center were:
– Providing training programs to 690 beneficiary companies.
– Providing training and development consultations in total exceeding 20 Thousand hours.
– Launching the Ideas Program, which reached 376 individuals.