Innovation Center for Industry 4.0
The Innovation Center for Industry 4.0 was established as part of a strategic initiative to contribute to the development and application of the fourth generation of industry technologies in the Kingdom (Industry 4.0), building an industrial renaissance based on advanced technologies and playing a sustainable role in supporting the various strategic sectors. Furthermore, the Industrial Innovation Center 4.0 follows up on the latest and best manufacturing technologies around the world, experiences them, and make them available to manufacturers before investing in them. The Center aims at providing a specialized platform to lead the business and various activities related to the development and application of the technologies of the Fourth Industrial Revolution in the Kingdom through:
– Enhancing awareness of Industry 4.0 technologies, their various applications, and the positive impact thereof.
– Providing integrated training courses on the technologies of the fourth generation of industry.
– Communicating with the international authorities and major companies concerned with the technologies and applications of the fourth generation and discussing ways of cooperation and representation of the Kingdom in this regard.
– Providing a package of advisory and technical services to national factories.
– Signing many agreements and memoranda of understanding with many international bodies.