A program to enhance the capacity of existing SMEs to contribute to increasing local content by providing a package of technical and operational advisory services aimed at upgrading SMEs, qualifying them to contribute to local content, and developing the quality and quantity of their products which resulted in:
– Providing more than 1,400 consultancy services to small and medium-sized industrial enterprises.
– Training over 800 trainees in technical and industrial fields.
– More than 120 industrial establishments have joined Kamen Program.
– Providing training services and engineering, technical and administrative development.
– Providing cloud services and tools in the industrial and engineering field.