SAUDIA Airlines selected TAQNIA SPACE to be its exclusive inflight connectivity partner. According, TAQNIA SPACE is providing UON mobility connectivity package on SAUDIA fleet. UON offers broadband internet speeds exceeding 50 Mbps, GSM Roaming including 3.5G data, calls & SMS as well as a bouquet of Live TV channels.
TAQNIA SPACE high-density satellite capacity, using Ku and Ka HTS technology, covers MENA, Mediterranean, Europe, and Atlantic Ocean and rest of SAUIDA Airlines routes.
– TAQNIA SPACE Ground Segment infrastructure to support service packages.
– KSA & international gateways.
– Media uplinks stations.
– 24X7 NOC and Support Centers.
– A bouquet of live TV channels.
– SATCOM terminal & in-cabin equipment.
– Supplemental Type Certificates (STC) from EASA/FAA for most type of narrow/wide-body airframes .
– Proprietary dual (Ka/Ku) band SATCOM terminals.
– SATCOM certification and qualification.
– Real broadband internet speed that exceeds 50 Mbps allowing for video streaming and teleconferencing.
– 3.5G mobile GSM roaming services.
– Live TV broadcast of a bouquet of selected TV channels.
– In-Cabin Equipment Installation Engineering.
– Passenger Applications.
– In-Cabin Certifications.